Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Skinny Betty ~ Healthy Betty Crocker Recipes

This is great! I had no idea Betty Crocker did all this! Silly me, I just thought they made cookies, cakes, brownies, pastries... ok, you get where I'm going with that. I'm trying to show the healthy stuff!
I browsed the "Healthier Eating Recipes"and it only took me 3 recipes to find something I really want to make:



  1. 1Set oven control to broil. Brush both sides of chicken breasts with dressing. Sprinkle both sides with Italian seasoning and seasoned pepper. Place on rack in broiler pan.
  2. 2Broil with tops 4 inches from heat about 10 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F). Top with tomato and cheese. Broil 2 to 3 minutes longer or until cheese is lightly browned.


No comments:

Post a Comment